Friday 13 October 2017

weekend again



Morning 

       Firstly I would like to thank my new follower Fairy454, I have tried to find your blog to put the link here but cannot find it. If you let me know what it is I woll link your blog here for others to see, Also I think I have forgotten to put other followers blog links on my blog if this is the case please leave a message with your blog link and I will include it in my the next post after you leave the message, 

I wanted to get something different for my girls for Christmas and when over the Isle of wight I saw a man who was writing names on rice and when I came home I sent for one each of them, I hope they like them, if you wanted to look at more or perhaps order from then they are called FunkyRiceCharms.co.uk



Went for another sketch today I love a nice Sketch and find them inspirational, This one today is from Tuesday Morning Sketches 

I am taking a break due to a family bereavement. Hope all goes well for you all while I am away, 






Materials used for this card are, 
  • 25.5 x 18 cm card blank and envelope.
  • 24.5 x 17 cm & 10.5 x 10.5 cm black Card stock,
  • 23.5 x 16 cm & 9.5 x 9.5 cm White card stock,
  • Honeycomb sky blue, canary, cinamon Promarkers. 
  • Wild Rose Studio clear stamps


Challenges I will enter this card for are. 
  1. Christmas at Sweet stamping. Anything Christmas Goes,
  2. The Holly and The Ivy Christmas Challenge #16 Anything Christmas goes, 
  3.  The merry Christmas Challenge # 38  Anything Goes + Christmas
  4. ,Tuesday Morning Sketch # 424





Materials ysed for this card are,
  • 20 x 10.5 card blank and enverlope,
  •  Three 6 x 6 white card stock,
  • Sky Blue, green, Promarkers, 
  • Heartfelt Creations rubber stamps.

Challenges I will enter this card for are,
  1. The Flower Challenge # 13 Use you Favorite flower. 
  2. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge 350 Anything goes, 
  3. inky Chicks Challenge no 89 Anything but square, 
  4. TTCRD Anything goes for week 10-9 -17 

Tuesday Morning Sketches 



5 comments:

  1. Pretty cards today Lilian and loving the pendants

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards Lilian. WHAT beautiful and very different gifts for your girls. You take care. Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. So sorry to hear of your loss. Take care of yourself. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say (OMgoodness, how rude) that I am so sorry for your loss

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...