Wednesday 25 January 2017

WOYWDW

Morning. 

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comment, Thank you.

 Going for another Christmas card today, Trying to keep up with the cards I need for this year.

 The weather yesterday was very bright but still cold, I do not mind it dry and cold.  I hope you all manage to stay warm and safe, I know there was a lot of fog about,

As it WOYWDW I will be entering my desk over at Julia's Stamping ground  week 399.  You can see my desk at the end of the post. 



 

A close up of the trees 


Materials used for this card are;

  • 18 x 12.5 cm card blank and envelope,
  • Vintage sepia & Deep lagoon VersaFine ink,
  • House & sentiment clear stamp,
  •  My Paper  World  clear  snow stamp,
  • Ice white Nuvo Glitter.
  • White,bottle green & rhubarb crumble Nuvo Crystal drops 

Challenges I will enter this card for are,
  1. CHNC  Challenge 317 Anything goes as long as its Christmas Optional Use a sentiment,
  2. CWS Challenge #10 Winter wonderland Photo Colour inspiration,
  3. Fashionable stamping Challenge # 119 Winter or Spring,
  4. Sweet Stampers Challenge #3 Winter /Snow 





Materials for this card are,

  • 18 x 12.5 cm card blank and envelope,
  •  8 x 8 cm black card stock,
  • 7.5 x 7.5 cm cram card stock,
  • Ultimate crafts background clear stamp,
  • Alte New snow clear stamp,
  • Inkadinkado clear horse stamp.
  • White Nuvo crystal drops 


Challenges I will enter this card for are,
  1. Glitter ' N' sparkle Challenge # 223  Four legged friends,
  2. djkardkreations  NBUS   Challenge #9,
  3. January 2017 inspiration Challenge Sketch, 
  4. Crafting When We Can, Challenge 136 - Spots and/ or stripes 




Inspiration Challenge 

Entering over at The Stamping ground 

19 comments:

  1. Cool makes, love the background behind the horse card. Great desk - followed your link from Julia's blog - straight to Julia's blog so you might need to check the link

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful your winter card
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampers Challenge
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Lillian. Some lovely cards there today. Like the way the owl on your windowsill behind your desk is peeking through the orchid!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so elegant! Our son wants it to snow too....! Your crafting desk looks so homely and inviting....might just pop over! Happy WOYWW day! Anne #7

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cards and lovely desk.
    Your link is wrong on WOYWW.
    Hugs, Neet 2 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk looks very crafty! Wonderful card. I can't bring myself to work on any more Christmas cards. I have a few left over so will be able to leave it until later lol.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sharon K #35

    ReplyDelete
  7. very brave to craft on top of a table cloth - for sure I would have paint all over it in the first five minutes! Dx #39

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Creative with Stamps, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful CAS card and great design.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers Challenge and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  10. great desk, and your cards are fab. It is a great idea to keep making Christmas cards all year to get ahead, I just can't force myself!! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautiful Winter card. Thank you for sharing this with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  12. love a desk by the window!
    robyn 8

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry I'm late Lilian. These are two super cards. I love the way you've decorated the trees. Great work. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice winter card and so glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps. (I don't see our challenge banner added to your blog challenge listings :(
    Billie A
    Creative with Stamps
    Inspiration Destination
    Catch the bug
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your first card
    the tree is so cute with that colorfull bauble
    and nice sentiment in blue too
    wonderfully made
    Many thanks for joining us at Creative With Stamps
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tolle Karte. Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful scene card! I also love the second one...I love horses!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps! Love your name, btw! =)
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for playing Altenew Inspiration Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are both great cards, Lilian! I love the look of the stallion card which would be great for a guy! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #9! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...