Wednesday 7 September 2016

WOYWDW

Morning all

Well thought it was time I got back to blogging as I really enjoy it, I have been away looking after my daughters dogs while she went on holiday and it was fun. 

I am back with a sketch challenge. I love a good sketch. Sketch in at the bottom of the post, 






Materials I used for this card are;
  • 21 x 15 cm  blank card and envelope.
  • 19 x 13 cm self adhesive  backing paper,
  • Sharpies permanent markers,
  • Three pieces 5 x 7 white card stock
  • Fairy and snowman clear stamps.
  • Ice white 7 Champagne Nuvo Glitter.  


Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. 52 CCT  September Sketch,
  2. CHNC Challenge 297. Vintage or Anything goes as long as it Christmas. 
  3. Sparkles Christmas Challenge #68 Angels  or Fairies,
  4. Christmas at Sweet Stamping August Challenge, Snow people 





As its WOYWDW here is mine, 




15 comments:

  1. Adorable Christmas make, Lilian. Glad to hear you had a good time at your daughters, nice to see you back and blogging. Gr8 desk - hope to see you on the clubhouse with that too.

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    #22

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillian.. Welcome back! What a lovely job on that Christmas card (and I just had a bit of a panic-y feeling typing those words... as I have not even started mine yet!) Grin Your desk has such lovely light... Thank you for popping by earlier today, Smile Scrapbook Lynne WOYWW#9

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. I love cute Christmas cards. I think that when someone opens one, no matter how stressed they are with holiday plans, it makes them stop and smile. I like doing that for people. This is just cute and that snowman is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our Snow People challenge. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, what sweet cards Lillian! I know these will bring a smile! Blessings, Felicia #43

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lilian, pleased you enjoyed your time away. Nice card. A sketch is always a good way to get you started. Have a great woyww, Angela x 17

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas card!?! I can't even think about it. LOL. Nice card. Have a great week Dorlene #44

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so sweet and cute..I like the angels!
    Hugs,
    Chris P #30

    ReplyDelete
  8. Très jolie carte Lilian, ces petits personnages sont si mignons, merci de jouer avec mon sketch chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so organized, already making Christmas cards, I'm usually last minute, like today i need to make a card for a party I will be attending tomorrow. Thx for your visit, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fun card. I do like those sweet little angels. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute cards and I think I spy a pink orchid in your craft room window. Just out of hospital hence the lateness of my visit, forgive me please.
    Hugs, Neet 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just the cutest card ever and just perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Angels or Fairies" good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely Christmas make! Very many thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin Christmas and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

                                                                     Materials used for this card are . 18 x 13 cm card blank and envelope. ...