Tuesday 9 August 2016

A different day to post,

Morning all.

Well this weather really is lasting and its nice to see but the garden sure could do with some rain. I  know its not what we all want but we have to get some rain soon. 

Was out with my friend Angela yesterday hence no post, So thought I would post today,

In 2004 Ron and I went to Australia and as you do did some panning for gold. Have a small amount  nothing like I would need to make me rich lol but there we also tried out luck panning for sapphire and got some nice sapphires I have started to have them set it white gold as I have 7 and want to give them to my granddaughters, Here is a picture of the first two I have had done.I think they are amazing. 






Now onto the challenge 



Materials used,;

  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  • 18.5 x 13 cm black card stock,
  • 17 x 12  cm white card stock,
  • Clear impressions clear stamps, free with a magazine,
  • Salty ocean, & fossilized Amber Distress ink 
  • Verafine Onyx blank ink,


Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS Challenge 255 Extended summer challenge,
  2. Little Miss Muffet Challenge, #143 Anything goes,
  3. Craft your passion challenge- 324- Anything goes, 

3 comments:

  1. How lovely for your granddaughters to have jewellery that you panned. Lovely keepsakes. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Lilian and what a lovely idea to have the sapphires set for your grand daughters. Very special indeed.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sapphires are lovely mementos for your family, great idea to have them mounted as gifts

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...