Friday 15 July 2016

weekend again

Hello everyone.

Well we have had a good few days with the weather but how long will it last. I have made the cards for my friend and it was a challenge I can tell you but they are done now and I will take them with me tomorrow and hope she likes them. 



Close up of the glitter. 


Materials I have used for this card are;
  • 8 x 8 cm blank card and envelope,
  • Creative expression mask;
  •  Clear stamp Peace on earth dove sentiment;
  • Feather stamp 
  • Nuvo Spice apricot & ice white glitter. 

Challenges I will enter this card for are;

3 comments:

  1. Cool make today Lilian, parts of your border look like butterflies, good luck with your challenges and I hope your pal likes your commission too.

    I see your signature has disappeared ... did you start getting those messages too?

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great Lilian and I am sure your friend will like them
    X catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful message, cute card... thanks for participating The Corrosive Challenge... luck
    Gaby DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...