Friday 15 April 2016

Weekend again.

Morning all.

How are things going for you all. My week started of really sad as I was let down by two people who were picking me up to go out somewhere, I was feeling really  fed up and then my phone rang and it was Gillian flowers who runs the  Bristol Community Friendship Club on facebook Its a group for lonely people, She asked me if I would like to go out and have something to eat, Her daughter was also there and we had a real laugh. I have not laughed so much in a long time. This is the three of us together in a Masons Arms. myself, Gillian and her daughter Michelle.


Now onto the challenge 



Materials used;

  • 21 x 15 cm card blank and envelope,
  • leaf stencil,
  • tonic owl die,
  • distress ink  tumbled glass,
  • Promarkers  frosted leaf.


Challenges I will enter his card for are;

  1. Addicted to Stamps and more. Challenge#189. Clean and Simple, 
  2. Crafty Gals Corner, Challenge #67~ Die Cuts or Punches,
  3. Crafty Sentiments Design Blog Anything goes, 
  4. Dream Valley Challenges - 129 Anything goes, 






7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you did finally go out this week Lilian and it looks as if you're all having a lovely time too. Your card is very pretty. I love the colour of your background and what a super owl die. I've not seen him before. Good luck with your challenges. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you were let down at the beginning of the week, sounds like Gillian and her daughter are fun peeps, certainly looks like you are enjoying yourselves.

    Cool make and good luck with the challenges

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What considerate people Gillian and her daughter are, glad you had a fun time after your let down.
    Love the background to the diecut owl and thaks for sharing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card with this lovely background. Thank you for playing with us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great background you created! And that owl die is so wonderfully initricate!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Die Cuts/Punches challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous stencilled background for that beautiful owl. Thanks so much for sharing at ATSM, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...