Monday 18 April 2016

Monday again,

Morning all.

What a lovely weekend it has been weather wise, So much sun and I really could get used to it. I have even got washing dry today and I love it when washing has been out in the air, 

Its lovely crafting as well as my desk looks out into the garden. I have even done some spring cleaning and that feels good as well. I am hoping now I have got the flat tidy I will keep it like it, I thought being on my own it would be easy but I got into the habit of saying oh I will do it tomorrow and as the saying goes "tomorrow never comes"  so I thought it was about time I got on with things.

Now onto the challenges. 


This is a sketch challenge you will find the sketch below, 


Materials used;
  • 21 x 15 cm patterned edged card and envelope,
  • 20.5 x 14.5 owl paper, 
  • 13 x 6 cm feather paper,
  • 9 x 6 cm white card stock,
  • 13 cm ribbon,
  • 2 gold bows,
  • Pollyanna Pickering feather stamp.

Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. Try Stamping' On Tuesday, Challenge #226, 
  2. Blog- Eat.Play.Stamp. TCP Challenge #312-Wings,
  3. Come and get it challenge # 114 Things with wings and Winners,
  4. HIMCR #247 -LOL. 



7 comments:

  1. It sounds as if you've had a very productive weekend Lilian. I really like your sweet owl card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are ahead with your spring cleaning, don't suppose you fancy nipping round to mine and doing the same?

    Best of luck with your challenge make too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that owls are really sweet Lilian! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! xo Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card!!! I love owls :) Thanks for sharing with us at CAGI this week!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lillian, I admire your work ethic. Card making always wins over cleaning for me. Looks as if you had plenty of energy left to create! I love the owl and feather elements, they work so well together and are perfect for our TCP Tuesday Challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card. Love how you made border around the edges. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It Challenge.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lilian, sounds like you got a lot accomplished over the weekend! I have to say over here in Michigan we had great weather too and I spent a lot of time working outside. :) I did not have the energy to create after all of that, but it sure looks like you did. The cute owls on your card make me think of one of my daughter's best friends. Every time I see an owl it makes me think of her because she loves them. Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday.
    Sara H.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...