Wednesday 16 March 2016

WOYWDW

Morning all,

Well spring has sprung in my flat and have some lovely daffodils and they look lovely and fresh. This sun really is making everything look good. I don't know about everyone else but it makes me feel good as well.

I love to work with a sketch as it give me some idea of where I am going with a card, Also like working with a blank card as it really gets the mind going.

As its WDW here is mine


To see the sketch for this card see below, 



  Materials Used;

  • 13.5 x 13.5 cm  deckle edged card blank and envelope,
  • 13 x 13 cm cream cards stock,
  • 13 x 2.5 cm Pattered paper,
  • 9. 5 x 5.5 cm write card stock,
  • Rural springtime clear stamps,
  • Acival  black ink 



Challenges I will enter this card for are;


  1. That Craft Place, Anything goes 13 March Challenge 6
  2. Saturday Sketch Week #104, with Simon says Stamps,
  3. Pixie's Crafty workshop , Pixie's snippet Playground Week -220,
  4. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends  Challenge #29  


4 comments:

  1. Perfect take on the sketch Lilian. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lilian - great scene and as Sarn says, a wonderful take on the sketch too.

    Thank you for coming to play in the Snippets Playground :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card! Thank you for playing at this week's Sketch Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool make with the sketch

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...