Monday 28 March 2016

Easter Monday.

Morning all.

Hope you are all having a lovely Easter despite the weather. Weather was lovely Friday and then it was down hill from there, It gives me plenty of time to craft and that's what I have been doing. I have found some blank cards that I forgot I had put in the wardrobe. I have started to use them up, I know one thing, I sure will not have buy any card blanks for some time to come.




Materials I used;

  • 12.5 x 12.5 cm deckle edged card blank and envelope,
  • 11 x 11 cm gold card stock
  • 10.5 x 10.5 white card stock,
  • Stampin up rubber tree stamp,
  • Bear clear stamp,
  • Flower soft Glitter frosting,
  • Versafine Onyx black ink.
Challenges I will enter this card for are;

  1. Winter wonderland challenge blog For a child 25. 3.  2016,
  2. Crimbo Crackers- Challenge 103- Cute Kids,
  3. Creative Fingers Challenge blog Challenge #105 & Winners #103,
  4. Christmas at Sweet Stamping Cute Christmas.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Monday, Lilian, cool Christmas make from you today and wishing you good luck with your challenges

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a good Easter Lilian, you've certainly been busy! I love all the trees in that card.
    See you soon
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Christmas card with a great bear image! Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.
    Kath x
    WW DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very sweet card, Lilian. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Lilian. Love the sweet bear in the forest scene you've created. Thanks for playing along with us at Winter Wonderland. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...