Wednesday 24 February 2016

WOYWDW

Morning all,

Had a strange day yesterday. I was all set to make a card with a new stamp I have and its just disappeared. The magazine it was on is here BUT not the stamp. I have looked through all my stamps. Then while I was writing this I had a thought and looked in my dies box and there was the stamp. How crazy is that. I then had to get on and make the card I wanted to make. Don't you just hate it when you put something somewhere and cannot find it.

I  brought some Tonic crackle base coat and I could not get the lid off and phoned them up and  they are sending me another  how great it that. 

I was just walking in from the kitchen and spotted this great tit on the wall next door. I was lucky to get it as they move so fast.


Great Tit.


My work desk



A close up of the embossing it is plain silver
Materials used;

  • 21 x 15 cm blank card and envelope,
  • 16 x 15 cm  & 3 x 15 cm silver mirri card
  • Embossing folder, stamp & sentiment  [free with Simply Homemade ] 
Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. Cardz 4 Guyz Challenge #108 Birds of  a feather,
  2. Brown Sugar #186 anything goes. 
  3. TTCRD  Feb 28 - march 1 

6 comments:

  1. FAB pic, you were lucky to catch the bird. It's so hard to get decent pix of mirri card isn't it mate? You did well.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your peacock...Thanks for sharing it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant card. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Lillian - thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you found your stamp! Your card is beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card - thanks for joining us at the Cardz 4 Guyz

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...