Wednesday 2 December 2015

Wednesday

Morning  all

                 I think this weather proves that the winter is well on its way,  I  love to sit and craft in these dull days, I have noticed while out walking that there are lots of different fungi about, I must get in the habit again of carrying  my camera as they are never there the next day. 

Over the weekend I went to stay with my daughter Kerry and Granddaughter Stephanie, On Sunday there was a lovely day when all the family had a meal together it was a great thing and has not happened for some time. I also got to meet me new great nephew Roman. He is a little darling.I have couple of pictures to share with you. 
 photo m_DSCF9801.jpg
Roman, He is  a gem. 


 photo m_DSCF9806.jpg
Roman and myself. 


 photo m_DSCF9778 - Copy.jpg


Materials I used for this card;
  • 17 x 11 cm deckle card blank and envelope,
  • 7 x 7 1/2 cm red snippet of  card stock,
  • 5 x 6  cm  green card snippet of card stock,
  • sparkly ribbon 
  • Archival Sepia ink,
  • Martha Stewart  Sugar Cube glitter,
  • Snowman and snowflake clear stamp,
  • Promarkers:- leaf green, Apricot, sky blue,
  • Pearls 

Challenges I will enter this card for are;
  1. Christmas Card Challenges # 52 Anything goes 
  2.  CHNC Challenge Extra for November 2015
  3. Simple Papercraft Challenge 18 Anything goes. 
  4. Creative Fingers Challenge # 98 & winners 96



















3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing pix, cool card too - good luck with your challenges

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenge this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for December.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

Mid week

Well we have had some strange weather here his week, got out early morning and its raining hard, an hour later the sun is shinning but its b...