Wednesday 21 October 2015

Wednesday 21st October

Morning all

                  Here we are half way through yet another week. I am trying to catch up on my Christmas cards but really sometimes I think I have got there then I look at my list and know I still have more to make. So, with that in mind, here are two more makes to share with you this morning.


 photo m_12345678DSCF8696_zpsavqianp8.jpg


Materials used:
  • 16 x 12 cm blank card and envelope,
  • Holly, snowdrop and Santa stamps,
  • Promarkers: Poppy, green, cinnamon

Challenges I will enter this card for are:

  1. My Besties - October 19th challenge - Anything (but a square card) goes
  2. The Cats Pyjamas - challenge 301 - Anything goes




 photo m_12345678DSCN2870_zpste8xxve5.jpg


Materials used
  • 15 x 15 cm mauve card blank and matching sized envelope,
  • Reindeer and dove stamp from classic Christmas stamp set,
  • Black stazon ink,
  • Martha Stewart glitter.

Challenges I will enter this card for are:

  1. Through the Craft Room Door - October 20th challenge - Anything goes





6 comments:

  1. Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties uk Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to catch up on the Christmas card making. Fun card. Thank you for joining the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card thanks for joining us at besties uk - Carol uk dt x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really lovely card. Thank you for joining in the fun with us this time at My Besties Uk.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two more for the done stack! Aren't ATG challenges wonderful? We are so happy you shared with us at TCP Tuesday! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. ovely card thank you so much for joining us at Besties UK jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...