Monday 13 April 2015

latest cards ....

Hi there

Had a couple of birthdays last week so thought hard about the cards, I had a male card to make for brother in law so went with the lighthouse



Materials used:
                           7 x 5 deckle card stock
                            Lighthouse stamp.
                            StazOn Jet black ink pad,

And another piece



Materials used:
8 1/2 x 5 1/2  card stock
Floral stamp by clear Impressions [from the Rural spring collection ]
Stazon ink pad



And, finally .... another using the retiform technique




Materials used:
7 x 5 Deckle card stock,
6 1/2  x4 1/2  white card stock
small piece of orange card
Salty Ocean and Squeezed Lemonade Distress inks.
piece of Christmas ribbon.
A collection of small stamps



Thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

  1. Looking good matey - I have to say I've enjoyed the retiform technique myself lately

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Lilian and I am sure they will be greatly received
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, I enjoy reading your comments, a positive comment are so uplifting

Lilian

WOYWDW

Wow its sunny and I have to go out. How long it will last who knows, Looking forward to a night away next week. and hope the weathers good t...