What lovely weather we have had over the weekend and here is hoping it will last as its really nice to get out for a walk and feel the sun on my face.
Got my new slow cooker out yesterday and cooked a piece of beef on it and wow was it good.
Materials used for this card are,
- 15 x 15 cm deckle card and envelope,
- Hobby Art clear stamp,
- burgundy, lime green, canary, forest green Promarkers,
- With Love sentiment,
Challenges I will enter this card for are,
- Delicious Doodles Challenge Add something Green.
- The Crafty Addicts Challenge #34 Anything goes/ CAS
Materials used for this card are;
- 19.5 x 19.5 cm deckle card and envelope,
- 16 x 16 black card stock,
- 15.5 x 15,5 white card stock,
- Nuvo golden crystal glimmer paste,
- Nuvo soft lilac embossing powder.
- Twisted citron, spiced marmalade distress ink.
Challenges I will enter this card for are;